Because there is a big chance that we share a vision about the future of manufacturing, and that is very different from outsourcing production activities to low-cost/poor care countries:
- Customized products with the cost of mass manufactured products.
- Random production of different types of products with varying specifications.
- Intelligent and connected manufacturing of intelligent and connected products, preferably both.
- First time right development of new products and production processes.
- Zero defect (robust, predictable) manufacturing, even if it’s complex – without a high additional investment to rule out unforeseen occurrences.